Town Council Meeting will be held August 13, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
Location to be determined.
Tentative Agenda (subject to change)
- Public Hearing A: Town of Clayton sewer collection system and the WWTP repairs and upgrades.
- Public Hearing B: The addition of Mill Creek schools (high school and middle school), as customers to the Town of Clayton’s WWTP.
- Volunteer nomination for STACVA (Small Town America Civic Volunteer Award) by the Town Council
- Town Maintenance Bucket Truck Replacement
- Parallel parking in town near intersections
- Sidewalk and street repair extension of current contract
Note…. Please keep in mind, regardless of location, to keep meetings productive, during discussions of agenda items and presentations by or for the Town Council, Clerk, and the Town Manager input and comments are not open to the public. There will be a designate time provided for public discussion designated by the Town Council President.